I think the things that start going through a person's mind when they've had 2-3 drinks really says something important about a person. It must, right? Slowing/blocking all that frontal lobe inhibition stuff must bring out a more honest, if sloppier version of a person. I don't mean the person that comes out at 8+ drinks. That person is an ass that is pure lizard brain.
I am, for instance, under my nerd facade, a giant nerd. I know this because when I get to the 2-3 drink area (and beyond, I'm sure), I start playing 8-bit theme songs in my head when performing tasks. Apparently, my honest self is also hyper-aware.
Back to the point... I noticed that while making my bed (after coming home and realizing that I didn't take the laundry out of the dryer earlier) I had the tune for Mike Tyson's Punch Out going through my head. For those that know what I'm talking about, I mean the one once the bout get's started. It then turned into the bike song. Good times.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment