Thursday, November 13, 2008

95% Wool, 5% Funk

Recently, I looked around my wardrobe and decided I did not have enough pants. Some of them just disappeared, or maybe I left them behind at a restaurant. I headed out the local mall to get some cheap, mass produced slacks. I settle for Express, which had an "Island Child Based Labor" 2 for 1 sale. The lady there helps me find some 32*34, which are always near-impossible to find... yet I can always find a 46*28... I'm so amazed that they have the right size, I immediate buy them, go home, try them on, and find that they smell like raw sewage. And it won't wash out. I now own stinky pants, and I will wear them in the hope that the smell will go away someday. I hope nobody near me can smell them now. Si se puede.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AND that's why we keep telling you to leave your pants ON!